Some days we are ready to wake up and workout! Other days we feel the need to hold space and just surrender. Listening to our mind and body and what it is telling us is so vital to keeping a healthy mind. We all have good and bad days, so we wanted to share with you our guide that has been helping us turn whatever it is we are feeling into positive fuel.
Sticking to a routine has helped us greatly with keeping our mind and body in check.
- Waking up in the morning, starting the day off by making our bed and straightening up our space so we can feel organized and decluttered mentally and physically.
- Going on a walk for fresh air or walking barefoot in the grass, gives us a sense of calmness and feeling grounded.
- Setting time apart from your workday to move your body with some stretches or your favorite online workout.
- Drinking a lot of water throughout the day: morning, afternoon and night to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
- Cooking your favorite meals that make your tummy happy.
Tuning into your mind and body to know exactly what it is that you need, even if that’s to surrender and just be still.
- Finding a show that makes you laugh a lot or a journal to write all of your feelings in to express yourself and to turn on your creativeness.
- Virtually face timing your friends and family to catch up on personal experiences and to bring joy into each other’s lives.
- Creating a new playlist with your favorite positive soothing songs.
All of these things help us recharge our mind and body to keep the positivity present.
We hope you are staying healthy and safe while you continue to inspire us and your own community. Being able to move our body freely to let go of any stress or negative feelings we are experiencing is so powerful. When we do, our brains produce extra serotonin that leave us feeling exceptionally happier and lighter in every aspect of our lives. Continue with your favorite workout, whether it is a 5k, lifting weights, yoga, pilates, or cycling. Remember to always listen to your body and do what feels best. Keep your workout space crystal clean to help keep you healthy. It is essential to make sure we do this after every single workout, especially if we are sharing our workout space.
Keep your workout space, disinfected and clutter free, so you are ready for your next workout. Having your own mat, set of weights, bands and your own personal workout towel is fundamental to keeping you free of harm. Once we return to a more normal way of life, we need to continue to do this from now on. Try spraying your mat with tea tree and lavender essential oils and using a Charcoal-Detox Towel to keep them fresh and clean at all times.
Having a Charcoal Detox towel for you and your workouts whether they are at home or in the gym will ensure less bacteria being present on your skin and your surroundings. A towel infused with Charcoal will not only help with wiping away your sweat. It will also leave your skin cleaner, smoother, and brighter due to the activated charcoal being able to work like a magnet. Charcoal attracts and eliminates any bacteria, oils, and impurities that are present to keep your skin healthy and fresh.
Setting aside some time before or after your workout for breath work is also a great mood buster. This is the time for you to check in and to really see what your mind and body is telling you what it needs. And most importantly being able to sit back, rest and surrender, if thats what you need most.
We hope our guide to turning whatever it is you are feeling into positive fuel can help you in times when these reminders are much needed.
Keep shining and keep inspiring the ones around you. Community is everything and we are so thankful for our FaceSoft Community that continues to bring us so much positivity!
Keep being active, healthy, and positive while making sure you are taking care of your physical and mental health.
Use the code Personaltowel20 at check out for 20% off all FaceSoft Towels.